Some sad news

UglyBob

I just got a text from Stuck's wife. Randy is back in the hospital. The cancer has spread from his head to his neck and all the way down his spinal cord to his tailbone. Doctors say he only has a few weeks left. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything else. For now, please keep Randy and his family in your prayers.

This really sucks. I enjoyed meeting Randy and his family. They are truly good people. When he had the stroke and tumor removed down here I kind of dangled a carrot in front of him. I have a Medici El Dorado frame in his size. I told him when he got back on 2 wheels, I would build the bike up and deliver it to him in Utah in person and we could ride together. I've been collecting parts and setting them aside for that bike. I'm not sure I can ever build it up now... :(

Randy is one of the all time good guys.   My heart aches with this news.   The world has been a better and brighter place because of Randy's presence.  Peace to Randy, Dalynn and family.

Randy,

Like I have felt about others here, you have been someone I wanted to meet.  I have only met a handful of everyone here, but you are the embodiment of the characteristics that make me want to be someone's friend.

I hope you and I will be able to meet someday.  You and your family have my prayers for peace and love.