Wheels, a forum request

I don't think we have the largest avatar of the 3 pseudo cycling forums. What would it involve to add say 15-20%? 

Most of us are on mobile devices now and it would be appreciated.   @Square Wheels

Could we at least give it a trial run? Storage space shouldn't be an issue since it's the same pic, or no?

If it is a concern, how about we dump or cache

@Page Turner 's photos? He posts a lot of pics and that would be a suitable offset and compromise.  :nod head:

At least a trial run? 

Photos are getting larger on the internet and you're hurting our style man. Some of us have very little else in life but our SW avatars.   :(

5 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You were just beginning your life as a worthless hippie. We assumed you were burying your pride and self respect. 

...this shows exactly how much you know, Mr Smarty Pants.  I had been a hippie since at least aboiut 1971, when I got out of Uncle Sam's Cruise Line.  this was taken in Tennessee in probably 1980 or 81, whgen I had already laid waste to Washington, D.C., parts of maryland and Virginia, and three long hippie winters in Minnesota.

I actually had a real job at this point, if you consider working in a Social Security office a real job.  I don't, but I was making enough money that i was upper middle class hippie by East Tenn standards.:P

• Heart 1

If it were doable, for you I would.  The stock theme doesn't have it as a feature, and I doubt I could get the other theme guy to make it a setting.  He has a lot of high end themes and keeps them all similar as far as the code base goes.

Sorry, I honestly would if I could, but it would be hard. 

• Heart 1

19 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Pretty sure S_H came after you. I consider you 1 of the big 3 that came over at the same time. Now mind you yes you are the Martin Short of the big 3 but you are one of the 3.    :nod head:

I had to like this..........just so that after thinking about it a bit I can unlike it.

• Heart 1

41 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Send me a Claude Butler and we'll call it good.   :nod head:

...I have no Claude Butler bicycles.  I almost bought one once, but the woman selling it was a weasel and tried to play me off against another potential Craigslist buyer.  I just said no.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/29/2016 at 2:42 PM, AirwickWithCheese said:

I can utilize any size pic on Desert, no matter how large, and it automatically gives me the largest allowed avatar. 

Desert is sweet baby sweet.  :nodhead:

... we really need to work on this preoccupation with size you exhibit, because I feel it might be holding you back from reaching your full human potential.

I have made you a therapy appointment next month on December 14th at 10 am PST.  Please bring your medical insurance information and arrive for your first appointment 20 minutes early (9:40), because there is some initial paperwork to fill out. All appointments are for the standard therapy hour, which only lasts 40 minutes. Please notify us of any changed or missed appointments at least 72 hours in advance, or you will be billed for missed appointments.

• Heart 2