Side effects of Covid.

Wilbur

I was asked at the LGS today about using Ivermectin, a livestock wormer, to cure the virus.  Seems like there have been some studies done, but alas a long way from a cure.  I should mention that she also believes this was created in a lab and released on the population.  I looked her straight in the eye and told her I did not agree with those thoughts.  She seemed to accept my opinion, but wanted me to look into the use of Ivermectin. Any of you been ask this question at your LGS?:rolleyes:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I was asked at the LGS today about using Ivermectin, a livestock wormer, to cure the virus.  Seems like there have been some studies done, but alas a long way from a cure.  I should mention that she also believes this was created in a lab and released on the population.  I looked her straight in the eye and told her I did not agree with those thoughts.  She seemed to accept my opinion, but wanted me to look into the use of Ivermectin. Any of you been ask this question at your LGS?:rolleyes:

I thought it was the prof from Harvard? Or was it 5G? Putin's loving this stuff.

Side effects of Covid.

Learning that WoBG and I could actually live together 24 X 7 for a month and still remain married.   

Then again,.. our governor extended our stay at home order for 1 more month.   If we can survive this... we can probably make it thru just about anything.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Side effects of Covid.

Learning that WoBG and I could actually live together 24 X 7 for a month and still remain married.   

Then again,.. our governor extended our stay at home order for 1 more month.   If we can survive this... we can probably make it thru just about anything.

I’ll have a really wicked beard in another month. :D