What are you looking forward to doing?

Kirby

When all the restrictions are lifted, what are you looking forward to doing?  Is there something in particular that you've been missing while there are stay at home or other restrictions in place?  Anyone you especially want to see, things you want to do or places you want to go?  So what are you looking forward to?

I'll combine two by going up to the Catskills for a day with my sisters and having lunch at the restaurant we've gone to since we were kids.

I'd also like a long weekend at one of the nearby animal sanctuaries

• Heart 1

I'm also looking forward to having repair shops open.  I've had some quirks with my phone that I've been able to work out, but I'd like to know I could go to an apple or verizon store with problems if necessary. Plus a golf ball came close to the window yesterday, and I wondered if the glass repair shop would be working if I ended up with a broken window.

41 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I'm also looking forward to having repair shops open.  I've had some quirks with my phone that I've been able to work out, but I'd like to know I could go to an apple or verizon store with problems if necessary. Plus a golf ball came close to the window yesterday, and I wondered if the glass repair shop would be working if I ended up with a broken window.

Is the siding on your residence all banged up from golf balls?  One of my funniest ever memories is golfing past a house with totally battered siding and a For Sale sign out front. :D

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Verizon stores are open here..limited hours, but open

• Heart 1

I'm looking forward to the workers finally being allow to begin repair on my house.

Also a big vacation with my extended family and another by myself.  We were beginning to explore doing another cruise, maybe a Western Mediterranean one doing Spain, France, and Italy or a river cruise, maybe Danube.

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

I'm looking forward to the workers finally being allow to begin repair on my house.

Also a big vacation with my extended family and another by myself.  We were beginning to explore doing another cruise, maybe a Western Mediterranean one doing Spain, France, and Italy or a river cruise, maybe Danube.

Cruise prices are very low at the moment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

We have some friends who just had their Danube trip cancelled.

After a hair cut...   Hopefully I can convince WoBG to go on a road trip.   We have only 6 more states to visit out of 50.   Then again,. after 2+ months (when this is over) of being locked down together, being even closer together in a car and hotel rooms for a few weeks may be too much togetherness for a while.