Cheese alert

Dirtyhip

Thank you Krazy and back at you.

You look like that worthless European leading the TdF. :)

The handsome version of course.

What else am I supposed to look like??? You can't roll this mush awesome into something beautiful! 

• Heart 1

Welcome back to the nut farm AWWC.  

Sam looks like a good doggith.  Does he bite you?

Once.

He got into a fight with his older brother, Edgar, and I got bitten multiple times trying to keep Edgar from killing him.

I blame Couch for that fight. :)

How are you doing? Do you have any new pets in your life?
  • Heart 2

Once.

He got into a fight with his older brother, Edgar, and I got bitten multiple times trying to keep Edgar from killing him.

I blame Couch for that fight. :)

How are you doing? Do you have any new pets in your life?

We have the neighbors 3 ducks that visit the Kzoo estate most days.  They like to play in our pond and nap in our sunshine.  And last Saturday we had a chicken visit us for a while.  We looked and there was this hen pecking at a tomato in the garden.  The grand kids were here so they ran out a got the chicken.  We feed it wild bird food.  After the chicken got tired of us she ran into the wood and I assume back to her coop.

We still have one JRT (the world's greatest, for now).  It's my daughters.  Our JRT died of kidney failure last fall.  We will probably be getting a JRT replacement soon.  Does Sam have brothers that need a home?

• Sad 1

I will walk the dogs as long as I can bring my puppy... she needs someone to play with. she is always full of energy. 

By scorched earth policy, you mean you want me to burn the grass and cut down all the trees?

Oh now...don't get me falling into the Youtube rabbit hole.  ;)  A few things to finish here...kids college etc. Then it's time that Pokey starts to see the parts of the U.S. I haven't seen. SE is one part of that equation. Also Montana and Wyoming. Would really love to see Alaska too.

Maybe in a year or so...and Thank You.

• Heart 1

Krazy puppy always welcome.

Yes, burn it all to the ground.

I have a family of bunnies living under a huge bush underneath a crepe myrtle. Spare them.

Oh and my squirrels.

Bunnies will be rescued, but I will not have the time to chase down a squirrel more or less more than one of them. 

• 7 years later...