My Easy Goto Lunch Lately

Razors Edge

2 minutes ago, dennis said:

I've been mixing them with rice or quinoa. 

Camping we have them on saltines or similar, but the cinnamon raisin toast is super fun contrast to the salty/smoky sardines.  You might try it if you happen upon some cinnamon raisin bread.

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Camping we have them on saltines or similar, but the cinnamon raisin toast is super fun contrast to the salty/smoky sardines.  You might try it if you happen upon some cinnamon raisin bread.

That sounds great. I haven't bought bread in a long time. I might try to adapt my bread recipe.

• Heart 1

I missed lunch today.  Two croissant egg-potato-cheese breakfast sandwiches, one with sausage and one with ham, and a day sitting on my butt hasn't made me hungry.

I've been waiting all day for a phone call from my burnt house's cleanup company to tell me where to meet to sign the haul-it-to-the-dump authorization and that has made me anxious.

I got a call from my sister.  Her husband has Covid-19 (the first test was wrongly negative) and is asymptomatic.  She's waiting for her 2nd test results but has it according to her boss - one of Johns Hopkins' top doctors, her family doctor, and the guy who gave her the test Monday.  She's trying to shake a 102° fever.  Tylenol, etc. and showers drop it down to 99° but it won't stay down.  But she has NO other symptoms now - clear lungs, rarely coughs, etc.

Their son Ryan, who had it and is considered recovered, can return to work tomorrow working packages at BWI Airport for Amazon.  For a couple weeks, he's been using a bathroom reserved for him, uses the computer, game screen, etc. in their basement exclusively, and they're all using paper plates, etc.  They're not 100% sure, but the medical establishment thinks he won't he able to catch it from anyone for at least several months.