Being the only girl ...

Dirtyhip

Go ahead and yuck it up.  We all know you're compensating for the fear that none of you jokers could actually hang with K and his group the same way DH does.  Your bellies would be so full of her dust, you won't have room for sammiches.

• Heart 2

Go ahead and yuck it up. We all know you're compensating for the fear that none of you jokers could actually hang with K and his group the same way DH does. Your bellies would be so full of her dust, you won't have room for sammiches.

I assure you that's not the case.

az_cyclist and Ugly Bob are the only ones on this forum that could hang with me lately. The rest of you Sallys would be bitching about the heat.

Go ahead and yuck it up.  We all know you're compensating for the fear that none of you jokers could actually hang with K and his group the same way DH does.  Your bellies would be so full of her dust, you won't have room for sammiches.

I love you, Sue!

• Heart 1

yesterday was 116 with 20% humidity. Not too bad, but the wind made it feel like I was riding in a convection oven.

I would seriously like to ride in that just for comparison.  When I was training for IM it was an av of 95 with 90% humidity.  I can remember one  2 hour training run so hot that my wife rode in front of me with a cooler that I affixed to her bike filled with water and gatorade.  She handed me an enduralyte every 30 min.  I even stopped to dunk my head in a creek.  My pace was probably 11-12 min miles at that point.  It was ridiculous. 

of this, I have little doubt.  DH would leave me in the dust (or mud). 

And I'll BREW the beers!

Arizona peeps: I could hardly WALK in 109 degree heat years ago when I visited my sister in Vegas. Ugh, No thank you.

Yesterday's ride started around 48-50 degrees, and today's started around 60. I sweat pretty good this morning! :D

Ya, I know better than to think I can hang with much of anyone.  :(