Should I stay or should I go?

12string

My golf trip in May got cancelled.  Courses are open, hotels are not.

But, they ARE opening campgrounds around here.  My wife REALLY needs to get away for a bit.  I could use it too.

I'm thinking somewhere less than one tank of gas away, couple days, stick to the camper and bike or hike trails, should be safe for others.  We did just test negative, not sure if that will stick, but did we catch it a while back and have antibodies?  Don't want to spread this, but we won't be going anywhere long term or getting into any other communities.

4 minutes ago, 12string said:

But, they ARE opening campgrounds around here.  My wife REALLY needs to get away for a bit.  I could use it too.

I'm thinking somewhere less than one tank of gas away, couple days, stick to the camper and bike or hike trails, should be safe for others.  We did just test negative, not sure if that will stick, but did we catch it a while back and have antibodies?  Don't want to spread this, but we won't be going anywhere long term or getting into any other communities.

Where are you located?

12 minutes ago, 12string said:

As Dennis has noted in his Yellowstone thread, the NPS is opening up, and I'm guessing the state parks - maybe not in your area - will follow as well?  I know we have plans for mid-June still on the books in DE, so we'll see.  As it stands, I think the gov't is going to be hard pressed to keep folks in check much longer.

image.thumb.png.9a3a6962d113bd0a06529c75c286f61d.png

45 minutes ago, dennis said:

State parks are opening here. WY residents only. The Governor mentioned applications for WY drivers licenses are on the rise. 

Keep in mind, we are the most heavily armed state in the nation if you are considering crossing our borders MFers.

#Wyomingasfuck

So what you are saying is everyone is packing?  All 15 people?

14 hours ago, dennis said:

State parks are opening here. WY residents only. The Governor mentioned applications for WY drivers licenses are on the rise. 

Keep in mind, we are the most heavily armed state in the nation if you are considering crossing our borders MFers.

#Wyomingasfuck

More than Texas?  Wow!

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

We are going camping this weekend. A little private land, on a small lake. A few other families. A very small ordeal and will stay apart at the camp faar. 1CED957A-CD39-4348-8219-285565CBA163.thumb.jpeg.09fd3c612bb5cbd9ee8a151dde1adf2d.jpeg

0BF24144-9DBE-49D6-A939-F6BE796BDE5E.thumb.jpeg.fba6c1bcc5fe2ac2523bea0e90e4e82e.jpeg

The addition of a snake makes it all the more exciting.

• Haha 1