I don’t know how

Longjohn

10 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Where is it's trike?

It must not have been able to sneak it in the house. Last night my brother and I were sitting in the dining room after supper talking and he said he heard something clunking around on the deck. I told him that would be our feral raccoon that comes up every night as soon as it gets dark to clean out the cat dish of anything they didn’t finish. I turned on the deck light and showed him. My brother was surprised the raccoon paid no attention to us and continued to eat.

after the raccoon finished his dinner I open the door to see if he had left the deck. As soon as I opened the door Oreo our feral cat ran in the house and laid down at my feet and started purring. I skritched his head for a bit and he rolled around wanting his belly scratched too. I’m thinking the frog must have snuck in while I had the door open.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Probably going for the hot tub. Could have had a boiled froggie!

Every day while I’m soaking in the hot tub I hear a frog croaking really loud. It sounds like it is somewhere in the spa room with me. I’ve looked for it but could never find it. I figured it must be outside and just really loud. Now I’m not so sure.

• Heart 1

Had a funny frog story last weekend.  

My daughter & SIL’s neighbor has a pond in his back yard with a couple of pet bull frogs in it.  Apparently one of the bullfrogs escaped and was on the sidewalk by their houses.

SIL gets this Tupperware to catch it and as he’s approaching, bullfrog leaps on to his foot!  SIL screams like a sissy girl, drops the Tupperware as he runs away!?!! I snatched the Tupperware & placed it over the frog, slid the lid under & returned the bullfrog to his pond.  (They have low fences in their community so I just opened the Tupperware over the pond).

Daughter was in the house when this happened and comes out wondering what happened.  She sees me with the bullfrog heading towards the neighbors and says what made that noise?  What? Try “who” and I nod towards SIL.  What it attacked me!?!!

OMG that guy was failed miserably by his parents...

• Haha 1