I'm going to take this selfie thing up a notch

Parr8hed

I scanned the photos that I have backed up on my PC and these are some of the only known selfies that the Parrot has taken.  I will now let you, the members of this forum, choose which one you would like as my avatar.

Me in the shower.

shower.jpg

On my way to work.

selfie.jpg

Pushing hard in the rain.

riding.jpg

But still a minivan, no?

I'll have to get a ruling from the crowd.  Is a full size SUV a mini van?  It has no sliding doors and it is 4 wheel drive.  It can pull boats and campers.  And it does not have a little stick family sticker on the back glass. 

I think I have to say no.

I'll have to get a ruling from the crowd.  Is a full size SUV a mini van?  It has no sliding doors and it is 4 wheel drive.  It can pull boats and campers.  And it does not have a little stick family sticker on the back glass. 

I think I have to say no.

Depends on who and how it's driven. 

Depends on who and how it's driven. 

It usually sits in the garage.  It is our 3rd vehicle.  I use it when I have to pull my utility trailer.  I also use it when we need to take more than 2 bikes (accord only holds 2 on the roof).  We take it on vacations.  We use it in bad snow.  We also use it when there are more than 4 of us going somewhere like if the kids have friends over or if all of the adults get together and go out somewhere.  I have my accord for daily driving and the wife has a company car.

So, where's the pic of you applying chamois cream?   :whistle:

And an Explorer is not a mini-van.  I drive a Honda Odessey we've affectionately named Galileo II ...it's a mini van.

LOL, I had forgotten about that one.  I'll do some searching and see if I can find it.

I scanned the photos that I have backed up on my PC and these are some of the only known selfies that the Parrot has taken.  I will now let you, the members of this forum, choose which one you would like as my avatar.

Me in the shower.

shower.jpg

On my way to work.

Pushing hard in the rain.

wallace4.jpg

• Heart 1