Plans for tomorrow?

Dirtyhip

I am getting a good nights sleep and heading out early for a segment hunt.  I have some people in my gun sights.  

Purchased these new knee pads, and they are so much more comfy that my Fox ones.  

YAY!  

Then, I will go shopping and make something fantastic for my husband's dinner.   :D

if my knee is alright tomorrow after tonight's ride, I'm heading out into the Latimore Valley for the first time in a while

here's where I'm thinking of going

mtTop-1.jpg

if not, then I'll have to figure something else out

We had a weekend trip planned to visit my wife's family in Maryland, but our daughter has been sick all week and I'm not sure we'll be going. 

Of course I'm not happy she's sick, but if we're home I can go riding..... and cook, and cut the grass, and scrub some grout.

I'm starting to get the itch to go ride that singletrack I used to visit all the time, but I think the road bike is still going to win.

I'd feel a sense of accomplishment if I can do a bit of reading first thing in the morning, ride the tandem with Mrs. TK, make some cosmetic concrete repairs to the foundation and sidewalk, go food shopping, repair a screen, replace a pane of glass in a door, visit some fencing companies to assess their wares, and perhaps in the evening complete a short on-line course for my professional licenses.

Actually, I want to do it.  It will mean I'm pretty much back to self-sufficiency if I can cut and trim my lawn.   :)

The bike may soon follow...

Won't hurt my feelings.  I busy trying to get Zack's cut.  If he would move the old refrigerator and 1973 Ford F150 without wheels out of the front yard and pick up the beer cans, I could get his yard cut.

Day turned out to be beautiful!!! Wife and I got a 20 miler in this afternoon and then picnic'd afterward. And she got to show some guy on a recumbent how she can hang with the paceline (me pulling) and he could not. WHen I upped the speed to drop him, she was superb!!!

God, I love her!