Good morning, bastards! I am having a great day of puttering so far.

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

Bad night last night.. nuf said...

This morning I spent three hours repaint the broken dishwasher, and now I'm off to tackle a few other things that need done around the house. 

I just might take some time to hit the range this afternoon... the spending apocalypse will be here before we know it. 

Me too.  Puttering and harassing the Master.

Actually my wife is having a garage sale and decided she could go volunteer to help someone else with something (which is a good thing).  She volunteered me to babysit the garage sale.  boring........

Actually my wife is having a garage sale and decided she could go volunteer to help someone else with something (which is a good thing).  She volunteered me to babysit the garage sale.  boring........

So are you torturing the buyers? :)

change the prices on everything, make more money, and then keep the extra for bike stuff :)

It is her fault for leaving you alone like that during her sale 

change the prices on everything, make more money, and then keep the extra for bike stuff :)

It is her fault for leaving you alone like that during her sale 

That would first require customers.  It is slow this morning - no let me rephrase that - it is dead this morning.

On the other hand there are no cash register receipts that I have to match cash with at the end of the day.  If I get caught I'm blaming it on the Krazy one.  Of course if I say that to her she will think I'm talking about one of the other people inside my head.

• Heart 1

That would first require customers.  It is slow this morning - no let me rephrase that - it is dead this morning.

On the other hand there are no cash register receipts that I have to match cash with at the end of the day.  If I get caught I'm blaming it on the Krazy one.  Of course if I say that to her she will think I'm talking about one of the other people inside my head.

And she will be correct, sir!  :D

Krazy is very insidious, like a virus or an earworm. :)

I was put here on earth to give great advice as I sit upon your shoulder.. It is your option to listen to me. :)

have you thought about pole dancing at the end of the driveway to draw in more foot or vehicle traffic to your sale?
  • Heart 1

Got the tires rotated on two cars (I really like the local Firestone place now), and scheduled another for the rainy day tomorrow.  Bought some earl for the cars to change it today.  A ride is on the schhhedule for later as a reward. :)

I need to get my tires rotated, but I hate to have jackholes messing with my car or truck.  I also need to change my oil.  I think it's been about a year since I last changed it.   :(

I need to get my tires rotated, but I hate to have jackholes messing with my car or truck.  I also need to change my oil.  I think it's been about a year since I last changed it.   :(

Rotating tires is something I never got into as a DIY, although you are right, the mag wheels on the van have taken a lot of abuse at the hands of jackholes with air wrenches over the years, I'll wager.  I have jackstands now that I got the long term Integra off them :D, but it is WAY too much work for me.

I also went a little over half a year on the oil change.  You are gonna have to wait a little longer though if you are going to DIY.

I also just had to tweak the old Accord's hood after an unfortunate minor mishap - FTR, BFC (Big Fine Channellocks) worked better than the BFH. :D  I even pulled out my old MG lead hammer but didn't use it.