Mother’s Day Sticky Buns

Parsnip Totin Jack

I stopped at Ralph's Italian Delicatessen on my way home from camp last night to get some cudaghi. I saw the cinnamon buns as big as my face and decided to splurge on one. Ate 1/4 of it this morning. Pretty good!

I'm sure your mom will love the sticky buns and the visit!

Mom loved the sticky buns (4). She will share with friends on the cell block (Pat and Marsha). Her spirits were definitely lifted when my sisters and I showed up in the back patio. We attracted a little attention from other rooms but got thumbs up all around when they saw  the Happy Mothers Day whiteboard. Mom gained a lot of street cred with that. I bet we were the only family to show up in the courtyard. Pat asked me where her cherry pie is, I need to find some sour cherries for mom’s friend Pat. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Richard Baggins said:

Mom loved the sticky buns (4). She will share with friends on the cell block (Pat and Marsha). Her spirits were definitely lifted when my sisters and I showed up in the back patio. We attracted a little attention from other rooms but got thumbs up all around when they saw  the Happy Mothers Day whiteboard. Mom gained a lot of street cred with that. I bet we were the only family to show up in the courtyard. Pat asked me where her cherry pie is, I need to find some sour cherries for mom’s friend Pat. 

You're a good boy.