Hey to my vacation peeps!!!

petitepedal

I will need messages or e-mails with addresses and some contact info!!! 

I am hoping to leave on Thursday the 28th of August...with stops in WI,IN,PA, and lots of time in NY.....Depending on the Tandem Rally..I should  get to SuzieQ;s on Labor Day ...

I have yet to decide on bringing my bike...it has been such a poor riding year for me...and August is usually not my best biking month in a good year.

Oh and I was thinking about what to bring out with me....I could bring some of the WI beer the cheeseheads are always talking about...

At the moment my son is staying with me as he tries to find new accommodations, hopefully he will be sorted out before you get here!!  if not, maybe we can take a trip to RI, I've been planning on going after labor day!?

I think you should bring your bike.  It's not been a good bike year for a lot of us but that's no reason to give up. You might be here at the right time for the Wilhelm Winery's big picnic.  It's out by Lake Wilhelm (where a lot of my rides take place and a lot of my kayaking).  If you don't bring your bike I still want to show you around out there.  I'll message you my information.  I'm not real good at answering my phone but I always eventually see my texts.

• Heart 1