Major score and a recycle from trash

Dirtyhip

Awesome!

It is actually insane to think about how much money and energy and space could be saved if we could greatly improve our connections between those who have (but no longer want) and those who want (but can't easily have) something.

Sure, ebay or Craigslist or the like have helped, but it is still easier to just trash stuff rather than find a willing new owner.

30 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Awesome!

It is actually insane to think about how much money and energy and space could be saved if we could greatly improve our connections between those who have (but no longer want) and those who want (but can't easily have) something.

Sure, ebay or Craigslist or the like have helped, but it is still easier to just trash stuff rather than find a willing new owner.

I want your trash.  I can use many pieces of house trash.  :foryou:

Now she says she has some rectangle bricks too.  I told her, "I want your trash."  HAHA

• Heart 1

We are in the process of cleaning out my daughters room and we had a bunch of old clothes & shoes that she no longer wanted.  It took considerable effort to find an organization to take the stuff as Goodwill & other donation centers are closed.

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Buy him one for his birthday.  

We had a nice one.  Loaned it to a neighbor, and he broke it.  He left the damned hose on it, and it froze inside the machine.  It never worked again.

This is why we no longer loan and help people with this sort of thing.  You pretty much have to accept that you either gave it away, or will never see it again.  

• Sad 2