Did you scar your children for life with lies like these?

kingtermite

Ok... First off it is Daddy's juice (Beer), and you will fart bubbles of you swallow bubble gum! If the wind is strong enough after you fart a bubble, you could end up the next county or state over... depending on how strong the wind was...

Sandwich crust gives you curly hair, not hair eliminating hair on your chest. 

I never said any of that stuff, although my parents did always tell me that I should eat everything on my plate because there were starving kids in China.  As a kid faced with a plate of stinky overcooked greens and cornbread, I sometimes thought that those starving kids were lucky.   :(

• Heart 2

No... OK, maybe #6 but it was said in a joking way.  Besides, you couldn't win a seed spiting contest if you swallowed the seeds.  Watermelon on the front porch.

Yup! I heard that one from my grandfather, and I did win two watermelon seed spitting contests (two different times). One for accuracy, and one for distance.

9d786ce58f7e49a4fcc882bef1921b3b.jpeg

We were camping with another family and their daughter told me that dragon flies sew your eyes shut.  The parents took use to get some supplies and left the kids in the car with the window cracked.  A dragon fly flew in the window crack and my sister and I were terrified.