Mrs Further & Annie

Further

Mrs Further normally talks to Annie every day, lately she might go a couple days between communication but not happily.

Annie is about 35 but still the baby. She is a nurse at Johns Hopkins hospital in Baltimore and was working with Covid patients. Annie has some emotional issues and the Covid patients bothered her, Covid is not the flu, Annie cares for her patients and dosen't like when they die.

Mrs. Further hasn't heard from Annie since Friday. She has panicked, and I'm nervous.

Gonna be a long night

• Sad 3
  • Hugs 4

10 minutes ago, roadsue said:

Just you wait. The day will come when RO sets your mind reeling. 

I'm gonna wager that RG won't have that type of text/phone count.  He has ice in his veins!

2 hours ago, Further said:

Annie worked 3 very hard 12 hour shifts came home and fell asleep for 12 hours straight. Her phone was in her purse in the other room. When she woke, she found 26 messages from Mrs. Further, she replied at 3:00 AM  

That's a very good excuse.  She must be EXHAUSTED.  Just this series would be tough, but that's clearly been repeated multiple times in the past month or two.  I wonder what kind of vacation she will get when this is over.  She - and all her coworkers - deserve a HELLUVA vacation.

• Awesome 2