Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
UglyBob

Petite's Virtual Birthday Bash!

Recommended Posts

Not hungover..doing chores..:P..

Part of my problem was looking at the laptop but filming from the cell phone..

And that damn camera adds pounds :angry:

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


My husband is the complete opposite of me, except for the shralping part.

He is a quiet watcher at parties.  I am the one screaming, laughing and running around.  

  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, petitepedal said:

Not hungover..doing chores..:P..

Part of my problem was looking at the laptop but filming from the cell phone..

And that damn camera adds pounds :angry:

 

I looked horrible.   

The camera adds years too.  

When did I start looking so much older? Yikes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

My husband is the complete opposite of me, except for the shralping part.

He is a quiet watcher at parties.  I am the one screaming, laughing and running around.  

We didn’t see you dancing on the table last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta say by the end..I was ready for bed..between  my work week, the Thursday night whoop ass workout and the wine..oh and chair shopping...I was ready to crash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Longjohn said:

We didn’t see you dancing on the table last night.

I don't drink like that anymore.  I stopped at two last night, and they were pretty weak.  

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, petitepedal said:

I gotta say by the end..I was ready for bed..between  my work week, the Thursday night whoop ass workout and the wine..oh and chair shopping...I was ready to crash

I was too, but it was about 8:30 for me.  LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I want to ride with her.  <shralp>

That would great. She's my favorite riding buddy :) 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

But isn't she a boring roadie? :scratchhead:

yeah :wacko: but she has a gravel bike, and just bought a fat bike. So she'll off-road it :)

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I was too, but it was about 8:30 for me.  LOL

Yeah, you just seemed like Speedy Gonzalez without the crack. :D  Getting old. :D

 

  • Hugs 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I need a riding buddy :(

 
 

I ride alone, yeah,
With nobody else
I ride alone, yeah,
With nobody else
You know when I ride alone,
I prefer to be by myself

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I ride alone, yeah,
With nobody else
I ride alone, yeah,
With nobody else
You know when I ride alone,
I prefer to be by myself

You never ride with your dear old granddad?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Square Wheels said:

I ride alone, yeah,
With nobody else
I ride alone, yeah,
With nobody else
You know when I ride alone,
I prefer to be by myself

I've always found it hard to find someone who rides the same speed.  Baron, Trenton, and Longjohn were all good at not dropping me. :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I've always found it hard to find someone who rides the same speed.  Baron, Trenton, and Longjohn were all good at not dropping me. :D

 

Hey I don’t drop people. I can ride as slow as anyone. That’ snot a problem for me. I can’t ride as fast as anyone. I enjoy a slower pace when there is someone to talk with.

  • Hugs 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Whatever happened to granny rides?  Was she around you?  I forget.

She started raising her grandson...and got into photography..I am not sure she rides anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

She started raising her grandson...and got into photography..I am not sure she rides anymore.

Make her. 😎

  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Hey I don’t drop people. I can ride as slow as anyone. That’ snot a problem for me. I can’t ride as fast as anyone. I enjoy a slower pace when there is someone to talk with.

This is a tough thing. 
on single track if you are pulling front, all of a sudden there is a giant gap. You fall into your pace and looking back is dangerous. I’ll wait at the next intersection. 
 

Additionally, certain obstacles must be hit at speed or it makes them more dangerous. There are rock overs and gaps that you just can not slowly go over. 
 

Sometimes, I will stop on a long downhill to make sure my partner is not off a cliff side

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I missed it petite......, had been away all week so needed some face time with my wife.

Did anyone grab any screenshots?

Did Jsharr say 'Y'all'?

Does wheels say "Chowdah"?

So many questions from the outside looking in

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Sorry I missed it petite......, had been away all week so needed some face time with my wife.

Did anyone grab any screenshots?

Did Jsharr say 'Y'all'?

Does wheels say "Chowdah"?

So many questions from the outside looking in

Your wife was more important than us :dontknow:.       :P. Maybe next time

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

our wife was more important than us :dontknow:.   

Yeah, life is a lot easier when mines needs are met as well.  By needs, I mean the first deck dinner party of the summer.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Sorry I missed it petite......, had been away all week so needed some face time with my wife.

Did anyone grab any screenshots?

Did Jsharr say 'Y'all'?

Does wheels say "Chowdah"?

So many questions from the outside looking in

Smudge has an adorable little accident. I am smitten even more now with her, oh y’know...

  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn looks like I missed a good one.

Got home & wife had the bedroom torn apart & needed my help getting it back together. Then off to get food & had a full house with kids & smokey.  I checked the time and was gonna log on with smokey but it was past 7 at that point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Damn looks like I missed a good one.

Got home & wife had the bedroom torn apart & needed my help getting it back together. Then off to get food & had a full house with kids & smokey.  I checked the time and was gonna log on with smokey but it was past 7 at that point...

Yes, you did.  I hope we continue this.  Maybe monthly or something.

OK, enough fucking around with you people.  I have to go help my husband put in a fence.  :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Damn looks like I missed a good one.

Got home & wife had the bedroom torn apart & needed my help getting it back together. Then off to get food & had a full house with kids & smokey.  I checked the time and was gonna log on with smokey but it was past 7 at that point...

smokey? :scratchhead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Face to face time with the wife.

Sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

White and blue merle - beautiful!  How do he and Jack get along?

He’s actually got some brown on him too!

Jack doesn’t like bigger dogs and Smokey is just bound & determined to win jack over... It’s a bit chaotic with those two..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Smudge has an adorable little accident. I am smitten even more now with her, oh y’know...

she speaks yoop :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...