After the Tour de France Trivia!

Nate

Since its clear that only Bosox has followed bike racing long enough to know the history of our sport, here's some trivia questions for you other beakers just so you can see for yourselves how little you know about cycling...

After the Tour de France, there actually is some more racing on the calendar for this season so...

Which of the 5 Monuments of Cycling is still left on the calendar?

What is the other major one day race still on the calendar?

What Grand Tour is still on the calendar?

good luck, they get harder the more you talk lawn mowing :P

So many blades of grass, so little time.

You can either talk about cycling or you can cycle.  I don't have time for your nonsense.

hey, if you took the time you waste mowing and used that to follow the races, this would be easy

hey, if you took the time you waste mowing and used that to follow the races, this would be easy

OK, confession time.  I don't mow the grass.  WoKzoo does.  She has done it for years.  She loves it.  I do it maybe twice a year.  Based on that, you'd think I'd have time for a little Da Tour entertainment and trivia - sorry, don't care.

Now lawn fertilizing and weed killing.  Those are things that are on my list.  Should we discuss those subjects?  Better living through chemicals.

were you really?

Was he on your team before he went on to the big teams over in Europe, or was he actually riding for CCB when he won the LBL?

It was a little over 10 years ago, I can't remember what team he was on back then

were you really?

Was he on your team before he went on to the big teams over in Europe, or was he actually riding for CCB when he won the LBL?

It was a little over 10 years ago, I can't remember what team he was on back then

CCB was when he was just a kid in high school, he was with CSC when he won the race in question.

He was pretty cool when I met him back in the 80s.  He knew one of the guys that worked for me at the boat rental on Lake Lavon. He would ride out there on training rides.  Was probably a sophomore or so in high school.

I think he became a cock when he started ruining the lives of those that spoke the truth about him.

I think he became a cock when he started ruining the lives of those that spoke the truth about him.

From what I hear it was way before that.  Jim Hoyt, the owner of Richardson Bike Mart, pulled his sponsorship when he was a teenager for basically being a dick to people.