What's longer, your ring or index finger?

MickinMD

Why is this article only written about men?  :rolleyes:

My hands are type A.  I take risks, and can be aggressive. Although, the money part is bullshit.  Taking care of staplers and copiers does not pay well.

A. The ring finger is longer than the index finger

We’re talking about handsome men here. They’re charming and can get along with everyone. Yet they are a little more aggressive and are quick to take risks. This also means that this type of person often makes more money than their colleagues with a shorter ring finger.

8 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

My hands are type A.  I take risks, and can be aggressive. Although, the money part is bullshit.  Taking care of staplers and copiers does not pay well.

We’re talking about handsome men here. They’re charming and can get along with everyone. Yet they are a little more aggressive and are quick to take risks. This also means that this type of person often makes more money than their colleagues with a shorter ring finger.

Hey, how do you think I feel?  They are talking about handsome men.  What about me?  :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Hey, how do you think I feel?  They are talking about handsome men.  What about me?  :) 

You’re Canadien, there’s no expectation on looks🙂

2 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I wondered the same thing.  Apparently whoever wrote this got fixated on the testosterone connection.

I remember doing things like this in high school biology: whether a certain chemical tasted sweet or sour, how much you thumb bends back, etc.

No male-female distinction occurred.

I remember looking for "Barr Bodies" in my scraped-from-mouth cells in Cell and Subcell Bio lab in college.  I couldn't find them after applying the stain: only females have them!

My friend and fellow chemistry major Ceil couldn't find hers and got upset until she realized she did the stain wrong.

That's the only time I remember studying major male-female differences besides boobs above the waist!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Ummmmmm because it's an article about..........  let me see......... men's hands.

You will find the sister article (see what I did there) about women's hands in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan.