It's been a while...

Parr8hed

16 hours ago, Airehead said:

I have missed softball. Are they playing or just practicing so far?  You guys seem to be opening up quickly 

Practicing. Playing resumes next weekend in Cincy. 

Rec season opens up soon as well. Middle school ball was cancelled, but I think the coaches are still gonna try to play each other in an informal scrimmage type setting. Should be fun. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Rec season opens up soon as well. Middle school ball was cancelled, but I think the coaches are still gonna try to play each other in an informal scrimmage type setting. Should be fun. 

Where are you playing in Cincy? Do you have time to swing by Fairfield and give LAJ a blood cleaning between games?

• Awesome 1

Just now, ChrisL said:

That’s why @Parr8hed takes her there. He doesn’t either! 😁

Dude, I don’t mind to catch her in the front yard but I do admit to a little sigh of relief when coach says “let’s get pitchers and catchers together tonight”. 

one more night that I don’t have to worry about catching her. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Old No. 7 said:

Where are you playing in Cincy? Do you have time to swing by Fairfield and give LAJ a blood cleaning between games?

I will be in vacay mode. I’m sure that he won’t want me anywhere near him😁

im not sure of venue yet. I will know by Wednesday of next week. There are 2 listed. Some mvp sports park or some place in Hamilton?  

5 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Does your phone have Slo-mo? That might be cool!

Yes. We do TONS of slow-mo work looking at little things in pitching AND hitting. It’s a great tool. 

5 hours ago, Airehead said:

What kind of COVID restrictions or changes?

mainly with families watching. All families wear masks. One team has to leave ball park before another team can come in. Only 3 girls in dugout. Rest have to sit in open, roped off portion of stands. No celebrations at home plate after a homer, no meetings on mound or shaking hands after game. Girls wear masks when not playing. I thinks that’s about it? 

oh, and any mom’s that are hot must show their boobs when they enter park. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2