I really hate the smell of patchouli: A story about fast cars and chest waxing.

I found yet another pair of Levis 505 made in the states.  The likely came from the late 70s early 80s.  I usually find these vintage jeans at a local hippy shop right down the street.  The generally cost around 5 bucks.

But, the smell like patchuoli and no matter how many times I was them, the hippy stank never seems to go away.  I've hand washed them, used the local laundry mat.  I've even considered dry cleaning them.

The sweet delicious irony is, I now smell like a stink'in hippy.  I don't think I can remain friends with my good buddy Nate now!

:(

Sofa King.

I found yet another pair of Levis 505 made in the states.  The likely came from the late 70s early 80s.  I usually find these vintage jeans at a local hippy shop right down the street.  The generally cost around 5 bucks.

But, the smell like patchuoli and no matter how many times I was them, the hippy stank never seems to go away.  I've hand washed them, used the local laundry mat.  I've even considered dry cleaning them.

The sweet delicious irony is, I now smell like a stink'in hippy.  I don't think I can remain friends with my good buddy Nate now!

:(

Sofa King.

Two words for you  Davenport......      Febreze.

hey, just say you got some patchouli on you dragging a hippy off to jail

you know what gets the smell of patchouli out of your house? Tell the hippy to do some chores!

no seriously...gasoline

gasoline should get the patchouli oil out of the threads