Would you pay $15 for a handjob?

jsharr

I'm heavier.  When I work out in"the yard" I sweat.  I sweat a lot and then I smell.  So thanks to WoSharr's reinforcement of the idea, my wife picked up some cheap handjobs in front of a local drug house or wherever some time back and they work pretty well.  Do the job anyway.  But they're disgusting in color and look like something out of a bad Pat Banatar video.  I was thinking they probably should look sexier out there so my wife will want to ravage me after they're done working in "the yard".  I probably should look good for the neighbors too.  I mean a heavier set white guy "working out in his yard" -- and looking good -- surely would make the ladies envious.  Right?  So I start googling for 'handjobs' -- that's right 'handjobs' -- and there's surprising a lot of stuff our there on craigslist.   I checked into these that I thought could possibly work but for $14 bucks?  Wait.  Wut?  $14?!  

• Haha 3

Just now, The_Karen_Cooper_Incident said:

This is a good one. 9.99999.

Mudkipz 

Your Parody Meter seems to be much more modern than the usual one we suffer with.

Maybe that old one should take a long overdue retirement?  I'd say it would be a good time for a regular overhaul, but I doubt that's an option anymore.

• Heart 1