Will you.....?

Zephyr

... try it?

This is showing up in major grocery chains here.

Apparently it is an excellent source of Protein.  Dont turn your nose up too quick...., a friends father living on the Fundy coast has told me when he was growing up they fertilized their fields with lobster and only the poorest of the poor kids took lobster for school lunch while the 'rich' kids all took peanut butter.

I have to do some recipe research but am willing to try just about anything once

FB_IMG_1590770935524.jpg

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

... try it?

This is showing up in major grocery chains here.

Apparently it is an excellent source of Protein.  Dont turn your nose up too quick...., a friends father living on the Fundy coast has told me when he was growing up they fertilized their fields with lobster and only the poorest of the poor kids took lobster for school lunch while the 'rich' kids all took peanut butter.

I have to do some recipe research but am willing to try just about anything once

FB_IMG_1590770935524.jpg

Wait, you found this in the pet food section didn't you? 

Are milk bone crumbs next?  :) 

I've got a lifetime supply of protein powder already, so I'd have to pass on the cricket powder.

I can see a restaurant chef figuring out a palatable way to prepare crickets as part of a meal, but likely until then, it has to wait for a trip to Asia and a street market, I guess.