Home for the duration curfew this weekend

petitepedal

Left work about 3...the LGS by work..boarded up but open for business til 4pm..grabbed pizza stuff:whistle: headed home the same way I came in..lots of places boarded up or boarding up..drug stores, liquor stores..have been especially hard hit..not just Minneapolis or St. Paul  but quite a few burbs saw action too.

Both Minneapolis and St. Paul announced curfews through the weekend  8 pm to 6am..if you are in a vehicle or on your feet..or  bicycle..whatever..unless you are returning home from a work shift they will charge you...

I need to de-sress now

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 4

3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Left work about 3...the LGS by work..boarded up but open for business til 4pm..grabbed pizza stuff:whistle: headed home the same way I came in..lots of places boarded up or boarding up..drug stores, liquor stores..have been especially hard hit..not just Minneapolis or St. Paul  but quite a few burbs saw action too.

Both Minneapolis and St. Paul announced curfews through the weekend  8 pm to 6am..if you are in a vehicle or on your feet..or  bicycle..whatever..unless you are returning home from a work shift they will charge you...

I need to de-sress now

Dang, Petite, sorry to hear that.  What will you do besides laundry and make pizza?

6 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I need to de-sress now

I hope you do not burn your pizza.

too soon?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I need to de-sress now

Time for a netflix binge, watch no news for the weekend.

I am far enough away from the hot spots..so I could get out during the day..

I guess..they were looting the Walgreens close to work this afternoon :runcirclsmiley:some of the residents are on edge..especially since the neighborhood stores boarded up..

Peaceful on my deck..1/2 mile from a major North/South St Paul street..I shouldn't see action here..but 3 of my friends are in the mix...and. yeah..one is sad, angry and scared all at once.

• Hugs 1

40 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I am far enough away from the hot spots..so I could get out during the day..

I guess..they were looting the Walgreens close to work this afternoon :runcirclsmiley:some of the residents are on edge..especially since the neighborhood stores boarded up..

Peaceful on my deck..1/2 mile from a major North/South St Paul street..I shouldn't see action here..but 3 of my friends are in the mix...and. yeah..one is sad, angry and scared all at once.

Why can't you go out looting?

• Haha 1