I'm watching Concentration

Kirby

I'm now watching Password starring Allen  Ludden.  George Peppard is sitting on the panel smoking up a storm.  These were less healthy times, albeit simpler.

• Heart 2

My mom is a GSN junkie. I keep meaning to see if it is in our lineup. I can’t recall ever seeing it there. My favourite as a kid was definitely Gene Rayburn and The Match Game. But I liked a lot of them. To Tell the Truth, What’s My Line, Password, etc.   Even The Dating Game and The Newlywed Game. 

6 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

My mom is a GSN junkie. I keep meaning to see if it is in our lineup. I can’t recall ever seeing it there. My favourite as a kid was definitely Gene Rayburn and The Match Game. But I liked a lot of them. To Tell the Truth, What’s My Line, Password, etc.   Even The Dating Game and The Newlywed Game. 

See if you get Buzzr which really focuses on the old game shows, although they all seem to have Match Game reruns.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:08 PM, Kirby said:

I'm now watching Password starring Allen  Ludden.  George Peppard is sitting on the panel smoking up a storm.  These were less healthy times, albeit simpler.

I always thought Allen Ludden seemed genuinely nice.   He and Betty White were probably a funny couple. 

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Big prizes today!!!!  A lady just won a home perm kit and CB radio.

Man, that is funny. Now it is trips to the Greek isles and Portugal. 
But didn’t they get the home version also?  Oh wait, that was pre-internet and pre-smartphone.