So, now I’m waiting.

MoseySusan

Waked up in my computer chair about 5:00am. Fell asleep holding a new bottle lamb that the mom abandoned. Fed the lamb and the kid, let the dogs out for a walk, and now here I am.  About to drink a bit of coffee and eat some rhubarb-blueberry cobbler.  Sunrise was not wild enough for photos this morning. Hope everyone has a Great Day!!!

• Heart 1

Just now, shootingstar said:

?  They are not known for attacking or?  

When I went out early 2 weekends ago, I saw a woodpecker up close for the first time.

One attacked me yesterday while I was walking through the yard to get to my car that was up on the road in an unusual spot. 

2 hours ago, roadsue said:

But why pick them up again?

Why put them out in the first place?  That would be for some resident to do if they wanted, not random strangers just plopping flags down in yards.  I would be pissed if someone just put something in my yard.  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Why put them out in the first place?  That would be for some resident to do if they wanted, not random strangers just plopping flags down in yards.  I would be pissed if someone just put something in my yard.  

They pay $50 per year for the flag program.  Much of that goes to the scout troops 

• Awesome 1