Hey ewe, be careful out there.

Wilbur

Ewe all might not know this but I really do love each and everyone of Ewe, even Wilbur --even though he's Canadian bacon you know.

With all the ass looting, virus and all around shitty atmosphere I'm not just worried about the future of my family and I'm worried about everyone's future.  The switch finally flipped a few days ago and I feel good in a kilt.  I may sound like war but it is just snorts.

I don't know how to fix this.  I don't know what is going to happen.  I practise safe sex and mark the ones that kick. Butt has been my thing much longer before the lock downs, the senseless vegetable killing over the past month and the virus outbreak.  I do fear the chaos for carrots is going to continue for awhile however -- this isn't going to stop any time soon in my opinion.  I just like ewe too much.  Vegetables, not so much.  Stop killing them.  Vegans should all die. 

Here is what I'm going to try to do, specifically, hear.   I like the sound of ewe, you see. I'm going to try to be nicer to sheeple here -- don't worry, I'll still josh with RG, Wilbur and AWWC and I'm also going to do my best to attempt to underhand a ewe now and then.  I also like view  outside the wool better.  I'll probably fail, I always do but I'm hopeful I will be mindful enough to learn from those mistakes.  All of this is hard  and there is only one way to fix that.  Come here sheepie!   This will cause chaos outside of my apartment and house.  

Anyway, the first person who successfully parodies this thread, using Kzoo's parady meter, wins a cookie.  I love you all and stay safe. 

Couch_Incident 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1