The world has gone batshit crazy

Airehead

5 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Welcome to what has been happening here for 4 days....there is still a lot of comment on outsiders coming in to make chaos..

I’m hearing the claim it was outsiders in every town. Not just out of towners but people from out of state. I’m not putting much claim in those stories. 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Allen said:

I’m hearing the claim it was outsiders in every town. Not just out of towners but people from out of state. I’m not putting much claim in those stories. 

I would like to see evidence of outsiders.   Our local government is stating the same thing too.  But I would not be surprised if certain groups are actually involved.   I have my suspicions of one group in particular.  Back in the day, I was briefly a member.  If true, they are playing out what they have wanted to do for years. 

• Heart 1

Just now, ChrisL said:

Peaceful protest? It’s turned into getting mine... Bust open Nordstrom’s!!!!

Freaking pisses me off to no end.

They talked to some of the legal protesters and they're pissed that these opportunists and thugs have hijacked and overshadowed their message.  Seattle's got a whole bunch of anarchist creeps that like to make at least one annual splash.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Peaceful protest? It’s turned into getting mine... Bust open Nordstrom’s!!!!

Freaking pisses me off to no end.

Rochester actually had a very peaceful protest from one to four. 

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

HAHA, agreed.

I guess it's cool that there is no Nordstroms here.  :D

What about Portland?  I know it’s not near you but any reports of protests there?

LA is 50 miles north of me and we just went for a beautiful sunset walk at the beach so it’s not popping off here either.

11 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

What about Portland?  I know it’s not near you but any reports of protests there?

LA is 50 miles north of me and we just went for a beautiful sunset walk at the beach so it’s not popping off here either.

Portland under curfew at 8 pm.  Eugene is tearing shit up from what I saw.

There was a cat fight outside my home tonight.  That was about all the action here.  The cats are probably mad about the new fence,  Their territory just decreased.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, The_Karen_Cooper_Incident said:

I would like to see evidence of outsiders.   Our local government is stating the same thing too.  But I would not be surprised if certain groups are actually involved.   I have my suspicions of one group in particular.  Back in the day, I was briefly a member.  If true, they are playing out what they have wanted to do for years. 

Yes, and I am a bit amazed that so many are surprised this is happening. How long ago was it that the disturbances occurred in Ohio (?) not sure of the state where the fellow was shot when supposedly shop lifting. There has been a rash of events, and the pot had to boil over sometime. And, yes this fits well for those organizations that want to cause chaos in our country. Such a pity.

It's not so prevalent this time of the year, but I heard one motorcycle gang member quoted, that they were careful about coming into a town and causing trouble where most pickups had fire arms displayed on racks in the windows.

• Heart 2