Who has the most cats here?

I know Maxx is a collector of fine felines.  I'm pretty sure he has more than I do.  I'm assuming he has over ten cats; he sounds like a ten cat type person.

Well, I have five of the bastards.  Meep is naturally the most insane of the bunch.  

Kirby probably has at least three.  I know Aire has none so far.

Mudkipz

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, The_Karen_Cooper_Incident said:

I know Maxx is a collector of fine felines.  I'm pretty sure he has more than I do.  I'm assuming he has over ten cats; he sounds like a ten cat type person.

Well, I have five of the bastards.  Meep is naturally the most insane of the bunch.  

Kirby probably has at least three.  I know Aire has none so far.

Mudkipz

4 only.  We had 5 but Giza passed away last year of kidney failure.  2 are ours and 2 belong to youngest son.  I wouldn't get another till youngest son's bully cat moves out.  Womaxx and I have always kept 2 cats at a time.  The third, Beemer, was not supposed to be ours but the lady we were bring him to at her request backed out while we were on the way and we couldn't thake him back to the farm then.

• Awesome 1

Just now, maddmaxx said:

I wouldn't get another till youngest son's bully cat moves out.

Yea, Bo is the bully of the bunch.  We were worried when we picked up Meep.  Meep immediately, as a kitten, let Bo know she wasn't going to put up with his shit.  Meep now rules the household with an iron paw. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

I was feeding more than five for awhile. I don’t claim them as my cats. Some didn’t look healthy and then I didn’t see them anymore, some were very healthy but disappeared, could have been anything got them. The two that are left spend a lot of time on our back deck or front porch. I’ve been feeding them for years and they consider me their human. 

• Heart 2

I at the moment, and three over the course of my adult life.  The most I've ever had at one time is 2.

The story of each of my cats, and their pics are in this thread:

• Heart 1

No more boy cats for me.  Girl siamese cats have the most human friendly personalities and are easier to live with around the house.  

My first boy cat was Pharaoh Tutankhamun Ra, King of the Nile, Lord of all Egypt, Bow down before him all ye who come here.  (and you thought air had trouble with names.) Pharaoh for short.  He grew to be enormous at almost 24 lbs and about 3 feet in length stretched out.  He was as lean as a MMA fighter, could stand with his paws on the kitchen counter and jump to the top of the refrigerator in a single bound.  He was womaxx's and my first cat and he was trained to walk on a leash and travel with us almost anywhere.  He had the Siamese voice and liked to use it.  He was an indoor cat only and only went out on the leash. We had him for some years before we had children and that turned out to be a problem.  He was jealous and couldn't stand not being our only kid.  Eventually I had to find a good home for him with a single man.

• Heart 2

23 minutes ago, The_Karen_Cooper_Incident said:

Oh, I think you can take one more. I'll ship Ylva after Covid and the looting is over. 

Mudkipz 

My dogs roam free. 
They occasionally go up to my neighbor’s house, but beyond that they don’t leave the property. 

11 hours ago, The_Karen_Cooper_Incident said:

This is Bo after I woke his ass up the other day. He was not happy. 

You should not wake up a sleeping cat.  You are lucky you are still alive.

19 hours ago, The_Karen_Cooper_Incident said:

So, I guess this makes me the crazy cat lady of the bunch so far.  Certainly, someone here is more insane than I am.

We own three dogs and we foster, so when we have a litter of pups, the dog to human ratio can get way out of whack.

Tobycat from the LF used to have a bunch of them.  I still follow him on the facebooks.  He doesn't talk about cats much there.

Myself I have two freeloading fuckers that are supposed to eat mouses and moles but do a pretty shitty job of it.

3 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

Tobycat from the LF used to have a bunch of them.  I still follow him on the facebooks.  He doesn't talk about cats much there.

Myself I have two freeloading fuckers that are supposed to eat mouses and moles but do a pretty shitty job of it.

I'll send Hammer for a visit. He's an excellent mouser and moler!

hammer48.jpg.cb3e849c57496607098744c0d1795af6.jpg

• Haha 1