I have a craving for ice cream

BR46

11 minutes ago, Further said:

We had some Perry's Blackberry the other day, it was excellent and there is some left in the freezer, if you would like to stop by.

Can you deliver? 

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, BR46 said:

It's been almost 2 years since I had ice cream. 

I hadn't had ice cream since round the end of the summer of 2019, but I guess I needed some extra-comforting after my house burned.  Since I moved into the apartment, I've had two pints of Ben & Jerry's, Phish Food (like chocolate marshmallow with thin chocolate fish) and Chocolate Fudge Brownie, a 48 oz. tub of Turkey Hill Rocky Road (chocolate with swirling marshmallow - not marshmallow bits, and almond), and 3 of the 6-pack of Klondike Double Chocolate Bars.

If you like chocolate, I highly recommend them all, especially Turkey Hill Rocky Road. It is a favorite of mine and 48 oz. of it usually costs in the vicinity of $3, less than 16 oz. of Ben & Jerry's or Hagen Daz.

image.png.81dd79ce6f4233c5034e656183d4ec83.png

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

My wife and I have got in the habit of eating a Klondike double chocolate every night between supper and bedtime. I told her if someone would discover that these have amazing health benefits I would probably eat them a six pack at a time.

I love Klondike bars but they are the furthest thing from having amazing health benefits.  

• Heart 1