Jump to content
Square Wheels Cycling

I have a craving for ice cream


Recommended Posts

It's been almost 2 years since I had ice cream. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


14 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

MMMM.  I am enjoying some, right now!  :) 

What flavor? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We had some Perry's Blackberry the other day, it was excellent and there is some left in the freezer, if you would like to stop by.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Further said:

We had some Perry's Blackberry the other day, it was excellent and there is some left in the freezer, if you would like to stop by.

Can you deliver? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

MMMM.  I am enjoying some, right now!  :) 

 

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

What flavor? 

Maple bacon seems strangely appropriate 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BR46 said:

It's been almost 2 years since I had ice cream. 

I hadn't had ice cream since round the end of the summer of 2019, but I guess I needed some extra-comforting after my house burned.  Since I moved into the apartment, I've had two pints of Ben & Jerry's, Phish Food (like chocolate marshmallow with thin chocolate fish) and Chocolate Fudge Brownie, a 48 oz. tub of Turkey Hill Rocky Road (chocolate with swirling marshmallow - not marshmallow bits, and almond), and 3 of the 6-pack of Klondike Double Chocolate Bars.

If you like chocolate, I highly recommend them all, especially Turkey Hill Rocky Road. It is a favorite of mine and 48 oz. of it usually costs in the vicinity of $3, less than 16 oz. of Ben & Jerry's or Hagen Daz.

image.png.81dd79ce6f4233c5034e656183d4ec83.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I have got in the habit of eating a Klondike double chocolate every night between supper and bedtime. I told her if someone would discover that these have amazing health benefits I would probably eat them a six pack at a time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

My wife and I have got in the habit of eating a Klondike double chocolate every night between supper and bedtime. I told her if someone would discover that these have amazing health benefits I would probably eat them a six pack at a time.

I love Klondike bars but they are the furthest thing from having amazing health benefits.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I love Klondike bars but they are the furthest thing from having amazing health benefits.  

 

Chocolate has flavonoids or something like that. They are supposed to be healthy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...