So my bitchy neighbor

petitepedal

The one who complained about my bike rack...knocked to bitch again..it is on and the car is like 5 inches beyond the cement post...it is not out as far as when she hit a wall trying to park..she is getting  a bigger car...the lady cannot park..even my neighbor commented on how long it takes her to park...this will be interesting :frantics: I told her once the garage is cleaned on Thursday..I will resume angle parking because she cant drive.

14 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Back into your parking spot so the bike rack won't be a issue. 

I do..the nose of my car is 5 inches beyond the post..should not be a problem..there are other cars out that far.. She cannot park..but if she is getting a larger car..she better damn well park her car behind the pole as well...

• Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I do..the nose of my car is 5 inches beyond the post..should not be a problem..there are other cars out that far.. She cannot park..but if she is getting a larger car..she better damn well park her car behind the pole as well...

So you have your rack back on your car, tell us about your rides. If you’ve been riding I must have missed it. If you ride downtown watch out for broken glass.

Haven't been riding..this weekend was nice..but tensions high..I do not like riding in the city..the construction near work has made a mess of bike lanes there...need to get a bike out of the garage for garage cleaning..put the rack on..might start going to a trail soon..gonna get regular pedals on the Madone..dumping clipless.

• Heart 1