I’m officially retired.

JerrySTL

Congratulations! Enjoy the new adventures!

As noted in 'back to office'  thread, not far behind you. While I have been "self-employed/semi-retired" for the past decade, my travels have interfered with work...or stated another way...have a work obligation interfering with other plans. At the end of this month when Realtor Assn dues are due, going into the office to formally resign/retire. Was planning on doing it in Sept when my State license expires, but the $500 annual dues plus pending $200 legal malpractice insurance policy renewal, decided to move forward. In Sept, may actually renew my license which is cheap ($60 for two years) which would enable me to refer people...and get paid a referral fee. Will keep with photography, but less gigs that I have to be there, shifting to more passive income stream.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

17 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Congratulations!

If you don’t already have one, now you need to buy a watch that displays the day of the week, in addition to date and time.   Every day is now a Saturday…

This...and I have a watch!

I thought today was Saturday. Busy working away (raining outside) on my electrical project. Then got an email about selling some option positions. Even that didn't clue me in as I thought it was a slow email delivery-all google's fault, and rationalized that the market was closed. A couple hours later, wife corrected me as she talked about what she wanted to do tomorrow (i.e. Saturday). Made a nice 45% profit in two days on the option when realized the market was actually open today.

• Haha 1