A 30 day challenge for those interested

Square Wheels

My foot is on ice and I am resting today. Tomorrow, I may ride.

So, I will not finish this challenge. of doing something each day.  No more yoga on the lawn either. It is an injury waiting to happen over there.  At least I can walk without a significant limp today

• Hugs 1

8 hours ago, ChrisL said:

a few too many bail out rides than I expected.

You've still done more than people who chose to sit on the couch.  I get that not everyone is capable of doing something, but I chose to do nothing most of my life.

8 hours ago, Zephyr said:

This was a good idea @Square Wheels.  

It's helped me.  Many days I did not want to get up at 4:30 to run before work, or I slept in telling myself I'd run when I got home, but then it was 90+ degrees and humid.  I make a lot of excuses.  Heading out for day 21 in a few minutes.

• Heart 1

Here’s my June stuff. For those not familiar with the Apple Watch, the red circle is active calories. My goal each day during this challenge is 1050 calories. The green circle is exercise time. My goal for this has been 45 minutes. The blue one is hours where I stand up. I think my goal is 14 hours. That’s a stupid stat for me, so I don’t pay attention to it. 

C9EA020E-4D92-417A-9EA0-6C959C5254C4.png

• Heart 1

I blew it.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday - slight sore throat, tired feeling, sweating a lot for a 77° air-conditioned apartment.

So I didn't get around to my resistance band workout.

Feeling pretty good but still tired today.  Hope it was just a 24-hour virus I picked up shopping the last two days when I stocked up because my quarterly 5% cash-back Chase Freedom Visa went back to 1% on groceries on July 1.

Mine started on June 1, so I am technically done, biked or hiked every day.  I did June first because it was when I started back to work and back on the bike commuting.

Jumped on the scales today, and by being back on the bike, I dropped 9 pounds in June.

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I didn't start until early June, so I have a few more to go.  I don't think I'll stop.  Will likely keep the same heart rate plan, which equals a slow run, but will go a tiny bit further.

Me neither.  Did a 3 mile hike this morning, worked in the yard all afternoon.  

• 5 weeks later...