6/6 miles & such

bikeman564™

32 miles. Just before I left the, UPS guy dropped off my new HR from Garmin. So I strapped it on and went riding. Normal readings. Ride average was 118, max 164 (while going for a segment). Works great :)

And I took a pick of @Kzoo He looks pissed :wacko: Actually this is Radar, he is being taken care of by the park :) 613341338_IMG_20200606_1245501.thumb.jpg.d0bf3477f14cbf05b94bd550ea9e07dc.jpg

58799074_IMG_20200606_1113395981.thumb.jpg.7eea213d5aac343e2254ee70b1099f9d.jpg

• Heart 3

No miles unless you count the travel to camp and back. I did transplant a bunch of raspberry shoots from home to the garden at camp. I also dug up some lilac shoots from a bush at camp and transplanted them to a different spot. 

Trimmed a bunch of dead branches from the lilac bush, two crabapple trees, and a regular apple tree. 

Found out one type of "weed" in the flower garden at camp is actually a Lily of the Valley. It's only as long as my finger, so it's really cute. I'm trying to revive some of the flowers and trees at camp.

lilyofyhevalley16.thumb.jpg.90fd2fc3439bc9dd29eb5c8479373163.jpg

• Heart 2

No miles. Hot and windy and I had stuff to get done. Finished painting the folding chairs. Broke down and cut up some fallen branches for the fire pit. Too hot and windy for it tonight. Got about 2/3 of the way done with a water feature for the patio. The pump from an old setup is a little too small. Will have to get a little bigger one. I used a galvanized wash bucket to test. Need a permanent base and some river rock. 
My dance photo session was postponed a few weeks, but scoped our some locations for a couple other upcoming sessions. Going to get on the bike early tomorrow before the heat sets in. Wind is going to be a given by the forecast. 

• Heart 2