Pace...

petitepedal

I don't even ride a bike at 18.18 mph. Are you sure you did your math right?

I'm quite sure it is an 18.18 min/mile pace.  That would be a walking pace.  When I am out walking the neighborhood with the wife I am for a 15 min/mile pace.  That's a little uncomfortable.  Slow jog or fast walk.  My long run pace would have been roughly 11 min/mile pace and a fast run (for me) would be 8:30-9 min/mile pace. 

I'm quite sure it is an 18.18 min/mile pace.  That would be a walking pace.  When I am out walking the neighborhood with the wife I am for a 15 min/mile pace.  That's a little uncomfortable.  Slow jog or fast walk.  My long run pace would have been roughly 11 min/mile pace and a fast run (for me) would be 8:30-9 min/mile pace. 

That's not what it said. :P

One must remove their legs in either a freak accident or sinister betrayal at a super secret science lab with a name like S.T.A.R. , N.O.W.H.E.R.E. , or even A.C.M.E.

From their choose to use said Bionic legs for truth, justice, and the American way or a half thought out revenge plot centered on the most powerful meta human in your town. Of course you could also use them to walk 18.8 mph. If you wanted to be so pedestrian.

• Heart 1

Stop laughing at her, I think she was serious and made a mistake.  You're mean, now take it back.

I'm not mean.  It was a hilarious.   Especially so, with the long pause between clarification from PP.  For one day, she was the roadrunner

I had to get my glasses to make sure I was reading 18 mph or not.   :D

How can one get involved in the procurement of these Bionic legs?

First, get a nursing degree.  Next get a legitimate job where you can fly around the country harvesting body parts.  While on the job and when nobody's looking, harvest an extra heart, liver, etc. from random people while you're at it.  It's ok to leave the person in a hotel tub full of ice with a note and a phone number to call when they wake up.  Sell the illicitly obtained body parts on the black market for cash.  When you have enough cash, buy a pair of bionic legs from the ShamWow guy on late night TV.