Really should do another of those zoom meet ups

Further

I don't feel comfortable when the password, etc.  for group Zoom access is given on the open Internet in this forum. That's why I didn't do video thing. So sure.  We have 2 national holidays coming up...Jul 1st is CAnada Day ..our national holiday.  Well, maybe on Jul 4 we have to do it in morning..since everyone might be off doing other stuff...hanging out at the backyard BBQ in evening.

57 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Zoom access can be given via private message. We should do it again. 

Yeah, what Aire said. We can put the connection info into a DM instead of the open forum. As host, I also have to power to kick out and block anyone I need to.

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I would be down for it.  I do have a B-day this month.  

Whatever the group wants.

I wouldn't be asking for Zoom wishes for my b-day.  I'm just happy enough to get the usual good wishes by text on this international forum.  Zoom takes some effort for Bob (or whoever) to organize … 

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

Whatever the group wants.

I wouldn't be asking for Zoom wishes for my b-day.  I'm just happy enough to get the usual good wishes by text on this international forum.  Zoom takes some effort for Bob (or whoever) to organize … 

Why quote me and say you would not do this?  

:rolleyes:

No one has to do anything for my birthday.  Was your intention to make me feel guilty for mentioning it?

14 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Why quote me and say you would not do this?  

:rolleyes:

No one has to do anything for my birthday.  Was your intention to make me feel guilty for mentioning it?

Just responding to you.  I'm free to respond in any way I wish, DH to a harmless topic. It should remain so. Thx.

It's up to the group here.