June 7..Challenge exercise, miles or whatever you got!

petitepedal

Just spent two hours behind the brush mower. Not sure what that equates to for walking distance but I’d guess 2-3 miles.

• Heart 4

10 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Garden work. Moved 8x8 timbers around. Dug 8 holes in GA clay. Moved several pots of rocks hither & thither. Moved a couple of ~80# ish pots 3 times. Shoveled a bit. Raked a bit. Moved the fountain. 

98DF29E8-CD53-471E-AC16-A7C7816C941E.jpeg

looks like a nice relaxing to place to hang oot :)

Nice 18 km ride on a nearby rail trail with Mrs. Ratt le Can. Stopped mid way at the old train station, now interpretive center for a picnic lunch. 

Lots and lots of riders and walkers on the trail.

Did a bit of work on the trailer in the afternoon, gave the front lawn an overdue hair cut.

My friend that was hit with Covid came by for a socially distanced cold beer on the front lawn. He is still suffering effects of the virus. On blood thinners and can't ride a bike for a while yet.

Got a few wheel sets to build, worked for a while on that after dinner. Otherwise, not much goin on. 

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, az_cyclist said:

39.2 miles @ 18.0 rolling ave , on a shop ride.  I was about the last cyclist in the B group.

I recommend being the last cycling in the A group. Sounds more impressive!

Actually your B group must be pretty fast at those speeds. Ours is around 15 mph.