Had so much fun ...

Dirtyhip

with my friends this morning.  We were chatting about this July challenge thing locally.  The winners in the male and female categories get a six pack of beer.  As we chatted about it I said to one of the gals "No worries, cause I am going to win it anyway."   :D

Cocky...cocky...cocky.  HE HE HE HE!

Then, I chased one guy up the hill and was taunting him to go faster.  He pulled down 10 PRs this morning.  At the end of the ride he said "Thanks for killing me."   :1:

with my friends this morning.  We were chatting about this July challenge thing locally.  The winners in the male and female categories get a six pack of beer.  As we chatted about it I said to one of the gals "No worries, cause I am going to win it anyway."   :D

Cocky...cocky...cocky.  HE HE HE HE!

Then, I chased one guy up the hill and was taunting him to go faster.  He pulled down 10 PBRs this morning.  At the end of the ride he said "Thanks for killing me."   :1:

FIFY (I mean you did say winner got a six pack of beer).

I bet a lot of people in your area are afraid of you.  You're a beast (in a nice way).

One of the girls said I vibe her, and she gets all weird about riding with me.  In one instance, all I said was "I am going to start early and ride for an hour, before we all meet, cause I want to segment hunt."  She said to someone that "I was giving her a bad vibe."  

It's not my fault that I want to ride alone for an hour, before I rode with slower people.  When I ride with people slower, I change my pace and there isn't a decent workout for me.  

One of the girls said I vibe her, and she gets all weird about riding with me.  In one instance, all I said was "I am going to start early and ride for an hour, before we all meet, cause I want to segment hunt."  She said to someone that "I was giving her a bad vibe."  

It's not my fault that I want to ride alone for an hour, before I rode with slower people.  When I ride with people slower, I change my pace and there isn't a decent workout for me.  

200_s.gif