This happened

jsharr

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I think I meant good behaviors

Dogs are Good.  either one works.  And no, good behaviour means you keep getting asked to serve.  This is a huge honour and I am both excited and scared in equal measures.

80 boys Scouting futures could be influenced by my behaviour, decisions and leadership.    

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

80 boys Scouting futures could be influenced by my behaviour, decisions and leadership. 

You are well grounded and will do well. Be careful because from this point forward someone will always disagree with your decisions. 

• Heart 2

13 minutes ago, jsharr said:

The fact that you realize and think about that bodes well for 80 boy scouts

Thank You Jsharr

( I'm assuming your behavior improves offline...)  

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChrisL said:

Which patch denotes time & service?

You are awarded service stars that show your years of service.  I do not wear them.  You can also be awarded square not patches that show past service.   I do not intend to wear those either as Scoutmaster.

I do have a uniform shirt that I keep my awards on, but as Scoutmaster, I plan to tone it down a bit and just wear the basic required patches.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You are awarded service stars that show your years of service.  I do not wear them.  You can also be awarded square not patches that show past service.   I do not intend to wear those either as Scoutmaster.

I do have a uniform shirt that I keep my awards on, but as Scoutmaster, I plan to tone it down a bit and just wear the basic required patches.

Very cool, you do good for the youth & your community sir!

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Which patch denotes time & service?

Top patch on the shoulder indicates that I am in Circle 10 council and shows that I have completed Wood Badge, which is a 6 day leadership course offered by the BSA.
Rectangular patch shows I am in Troop 1001 and it has been in existence for over 50 years
Round patch shows my rank as Scoutmaster
Trained patched means I have taken BSA training for my position.

• Heart 1