Cute

Dirtyhip

11 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Kirby wants to know if she is going to eat all that herself?

I'm just glad she's prepared in case an emergency happens while she's riding!

This is really awesome, DH.  You are having such an impact not only on her riding but on her confidence.  The goal setting  skills she's learning through cycling will help her in so many ways as she grows.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

No idea.  She is a lot short then I am though. :D

You didn't ask her age??? Kids love that game!  Guess 15 and see her reaction.  Then go with 5 and see the reaction. 

But you are doing a GREAT service to her and her mom.  Kids should ride bikes, and if a parent doesn't lead that effort, it's really wonderful you stepped in.

5 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Well I am going to guess 7 or 8

I am riding with her again on Thursday.  She was so funny.  I talked to her about the day.  She is doing something on Friday too.  I guess she is going to a friend's home on Friday.  Eleanor says to me. "Hurray.  I have two awesome things in a row next week."  

I guess she does enjoy riding with me.   I push her kind of hard, and I wondered if she is really enjoying this or not.  I am like "Do this.  Do that.  Follow me down this steep incline."

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Hopefully DH will teach her how to put her shoulder and elbow into a pass.  That kid looks like she could muscle her way through the pack.

When she gets a little bigger, I am going to teach her how to edge someone out, if they try for a pass.  LOL We aint gonna just give it to ya?  :cheerleader:

She likes coasting fast.  I emphasize on the "weeeeee"  

• Haha 1