Good day on the project

2Far

11 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Simply, it is the base unit for a wood chip stacker/reclaimer system that can both stack the wood chips in a circular pattern for storage and then rake them into a conveyor at the bottom of the stack to send them to the pulp mill for processing.

image.jpeg.012556a42ef263fb6bb45ebf778f04e0.jpeg

phphttt... everyone knew that...

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 2Far said:

Simply, it is the base unit for a wood chip stacker/reclaimer system that can both stack the wood chips in a circular pattern for storage and then rake them into a conveyor at the bottom of the stack to send them to the pulp mill for processing.

image.jpeg.012556a42ef263fb6bb45ebf778f04e0.jpeg

I think you just made that up on the spot.

• Heart 2

Another milestone. This is 1/2 the electrical motor control room. The two halves join together like a double wide. We put up the structure in the background. We were suppose to install the equipment floor by floor, but it did not arrive in time. Now we have to lift it to the floor an literally drag it in ( bullgang). The client’s resisting a change order. 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

1 hour ago, 2Far said:

Thx. Anything i can do on my end (iPhone)?

I think if you bring each photo up in the edit function on the phone it will fix the sideways thing.  You don’t need to change anything just select edit then save.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1