Jsharr is a fantastic person

Dirtyhip

43 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

He is one of my favorites around here.  

That man did a wonderful thing, but I am not sure he wants me to say what he did.  He knows.  I am so thankful for nice friends.

We really need a top ten list from you.  "One of my favorites" is just TOO VAGUE!  Channel your inner QOM and give us the real rankings!

And, come on, we all know @donkpow should be #1 on everyone's list, so you can just rank the 2-10 spots.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

He is one of my favorites around here.  

That man did a wonderful thing, but I am not sure he wants me to say what he did.  He knows.  I am so thankful for nice friends.

I felt like I owed you after all the parodying.  

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I thought maybe he sent you a shralping merit badge. Those streamers aren’t even for you. He should have sent you matching streamers.

Thanks, but those would not fit on my bike.  My bike has locking grips.  

Don't even think they would work on my commuter bike, and that is the one I ride with her most often.

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, jsharr said:

you can go back and change a like to a whatever or a tear.

Agreed.  My feeling is a little more like "whatever"  but that is a dick emoticon. I will only use it under extreme circumstances.  It's like saying "Fuck you."  

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Agreed.  My feeling is a little more like "whatever"  but that is a dick emoticon. I will only use it under extreme circumstances.  It's like saying "Fuck you."  

No wonder I get that one so often from Razor and Dottles and Owlman.

15 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

No wonder I get that one so often from Razor and Dottles and Owlman.

I don't think I've ever used it.  But now that I know what it means --  I think I'll start using it.

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you Hip!  Quite an honour to be mentioned in the same breath as Kirby.  I think it was funny when many forumites, including me, thought she was a man.  No man, could be that nice, not even a Canadian. :D  We can form a MAS, I love those. :D  (Here around Philly we always accuse Drexel and Penn State grads of that. :DI am glad we have a few real bikers here like you and AZ and ON7., etc, so we are not completely a pseudo-cycling forum. Even Razor. :D

• Hugs 1

4 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Thank you Hip!  Quite an honour to be mentioned in the same breath as Kirby.  I think it was funny when many forumites, including me, thought she was a man.  No man, could be that nice, not even a Canadian. :D  We can form a MAS, I love those. :D  (Here around Philly we always accuse Drexel and Penn State grads of that. :DI am glad we have a few real bikers here like you and AZ and ON7., etc, so we are not completely a pseudo-cycling forum. Even Razor. :D

It was even funnier, when I thought that Cheese was a woman.

All that chat about casement windows, and his vacuum cleaner threw me off.  Is that sexist of me to have thought that?