Are you a pervert?

Razors Edge

When ( was in my 40's, I was coaching a high school girl's varsity softball team.  The current homecoming queen played shortstop, the following year's was the catcher, and the year's after that played 3rd base. 

Plenty of great looking girls who put on bathing suits for our car wash fundraiser.  When the line of cars got short, I'll tell SS. C. or 3B to hold the sign by the road for a while and there would be 10 cars waiting in line in a short time. We made over $3000!

I tried to keep my thoughts in check, but then one of the fathers invited into his dark-windowed van for a beer.  There were three other fathers already there and as soon as the doors were shut, a flood of comments about tits and asses and tight, fit bodies began flowing - from the FATHERS!  Of course, I knew if I said or acknowledged one foolish thing it could come back to haunt me, so I kept my mouth shut.

So, at least by modern standards, I'm not a pervert!

That was not only the best looking team I ever coached, it was the best skilled team I ever coached. We went 7-3, had a rare day in rainy April to hold a practice instead of a makeup-game, and the girls all looked satisfied.  I asked them if they were happy just being a good team or, considering some were hoping for college scholarship, they wanted to work and focus harder and rise to the top.

They won the next 18 games in a row before being knocked-out in the AAAA (largest schools) state championship semi-finals. Three girls got full college scholarships. A fourth told North Carolina State she'd come but only if they split the scholarship they offered her with her best friend - the shortstop/homecoming queen.  So they both went to N.C. State.

48 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

When ( was in my 40's, I was coaching a high school girl's varsity softball team.  The current homecoming queen played shortstop, the following year's was the catcher, and the year's after that played 3rd base. 

Plenty of great looking girls who put on bathing suits for our car wash fundraiser.  When the line of cars got short, I'll tell SS. C. or 3B to hold the sign by the road for a while and there would be 10 cars waiting in line in a short time. We made over $3000!

I tried to keep my thoughts in check, but then one of the fathers invited into his dark-windowed van for a beer.  There were three other fathers already there and as soon as the doors were shut, a flood of comments about tits and asses and tight, fit bodies began flowing - from the FATHERS!  Of course, I knew if I said or acknowledged one foolish thing it could come back to haunt me, so I kept my mouth shut.

So, at least by modern standards, I'm not a pervert!

That was not only the best looking team I ever coached, it was the best skilled team I ever coached. We went 7-3, had a rare day in rainy April to hold a practice instead of a makeup-game, and the girls all looked satisfied.  I asked them if they were happy just being a good team or, considering some were hoping for college scholarship, they wanted to work and focus harder and rise to the top.

They won the next 18 games in a row before being knocked-out in the AAAA (largest schools) state championship semi-finals. Three girls got full college scholarships. A fourth told North Carolina State she'd come but only if they split the scholarship they offered her with her best friend - the shortstop/homecoming queen.  So they both went to N.C. State.

MickMD... Mick!      I was a parody thread.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I was a sailor.  Does that answer the question?

It does make me wonder if you can "outgrow" being a pervert.  Like, what happened in the Navy stays in the Navy, but now you're wholesome and upstanding.  Maybe you were a perv, but now you're not?