Been thinking about a tiny gnome

jsharr

27 minutes ago, jsharr said:

But can't decide on which one to get.

My mom loves to garden.  For decades she has had beautiful flower gardens.  Maybe 25 years ago, my wife (gf at the time) and I were in Germany in a region with lots of gnomes in gardens.  We saw a garden shop selling them, and my wife thought it would be a great gift for my mom and her garden.  She looked through all the various gnomes in all their various poses, and settled upon a cute one that we bought and brought home.  Eventually we gave it to my mom as a gift, and my mom HATED it.  My mom is a bit of a drama queen, so we never did know if she was just being an ass or truly hated the gnome.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

My mom loves to garden.  For decades she has had beautiful flower gardens.  Maybe 25 years ago, my wife (gf at the time) and I were in Germany in a region with lots of gnomes in gardens.  We saw a garden shop selling them, and my wife thought it would be a great gift for my mom and her garden.  She looked through all the various gnomes in all their various poses, and settled upon a cute one that we bought and brought home.  Eventually we gave it to my mom as a gift, and my mom HATED it.  My mom is a bit of a drama queen, so we never did know if she was just being an ass or truly hated the gnome.

WoKzoo has garden spots all over our yard.  If I ever brought one of those things home for her she would smack me over the head with it.

image.thumb.png.f1d8430f1ed08c89a6ed1d4847917c4f.png