So is this forum a fork of the other place?

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

I went over there the other evening and just kinda lurked. Don't like the new(er) format..and well...just seemed a bit...oh I don't know...can't seem to pit my finger on it. Just wasn't comfortable. Didn't bother signing in.

The neighborhood here flows well. Feels more like a bunch of people sittin' around havin' a couple beers and pizza and just shootin' the shit. It seems kinda like separate people over there trying to be heard. There are some who make it feel casual. Mostly here it feels smooth, and over there it feels more choppy. 

Does that make sense? 

I hang out at both places, but I spend more time here. Just more comfortable like a good neighborhood.

• Heart 1

The neighborhood here flows well. Feels more like a bunch of people sittin' around havin' a couple beers and pizza and just shootin' the shit. It seems kinda like separate people over there trying to be heard. There are some who make it feel casual. Mostly here it feels smooth, and over there it feels more choppy.

Does that make sense?

Yes.

Over there it always seemed to be a bunch of people fighting over politics or religion, and a few people picking on EPG-reincarnated.

Most of the time EPG deserved it, but sometimes it went a little too far.