I had to go get some lab work this morning

Longjohn

I am glad you are getting the help that you won’t ask for. You are a super hero but you aren’t superhuman. Schedule help to be there so you can go float on the lake. Esther would want you to. Catch fish and tell them your thoughts before you release them. You take care of you. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Nice to see so many other people care about Esther too.

This is her hospice team. They increased our aide to five days a week for about an hour a day. Our RN comes every Monday for 15 minutes to a half hour. When there are issues he’s there more often or our LPN  will come. 

I would love to go catch some fish and talk to them. I just thought of someone who offered to help out just as we started getting more help from Hospice. I think I’ll make some phone calls and see if she would be willing to spend the better part of the day with my wife so I could go kayaking. I would love to go for a bike ride but a much greater chance something would happen to me on the bike than in a kayak. 

• Awesome 1

I was a bit out of sorts all day. It probably started when I made breakfast for my wife but I was fasting for my bloodwork and couldn’t even have my black coffee. There was so much going on when I got home I didn’t think to make coffee. Once I got all the groceries put away I had to put my wife back on the bed pan. After that I went outside and just started weeding around the plants in the garden. I got another bedpan call. It was pretty much a false alarm but still interrupted what I was doing.

I decided screw the garden, I’m going to relax in the pool. Was really starting to relax and got another bedpan call. Another almost false alarm. I should have gone ahead and made coffee. A day without coffee is like a day without sunshine. I didn’t get anything done today, well I did a couple loads of laundry. I do that every day.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1