Should I tell this? Probably not but I will anyway.

Longjohn

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I never thought I’d be doing this but it’s not that bad when you are doing it for someone you love.

Exactly.  But also not "easy" regardless. 

You're a tough and good person struggling through a tough time with great strength.  Not all are capable (willing?) of that, so take some credit for being a good husband (and person in general).

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Exactly.  But also not "easy" regardless. 

You're a tough and good person struggling through a tough time with great strength.  Not all are capable (willing?) of that, so take some credit for being a good husband (and person in general).

Thanks, sometimes it’s harder than others. I have never had to use a bedpan. I can’t imagine what it’s like and can’t imagine not knowing wether you are on it or not but I guess when you are really sick things are different.

You are a good man, Longjohn.  I know this is a hard time for you, but I'm sure it's hard for her as well and  you are making this as good as possible for her.  It must be such comfort for her to feel your love every day.

• Heart 3

Love is an amazing shield against adversity.  Some people go through their entire lives never having loved this much.  I salute your hard work and admire you relationship.  Your family counts you as a blessing and I value your friendship.

• Heart 1