Happy Thursday (Friday)

bikeman564™

Today's my last day. Off tomorrow because of the 4th, lay-off next week, and vacation week after. Go back July 20 :cheerleader::speedy:🍺. I tried to get two weeks of lay-off but the company said no :( Because the others in the engineering group would of taken it too, and the company doesn't want all of us gone.

• Heart 3

I'm off tomorrow also. 4 day week, but will be paid for Saturday because of the 4th.

32 hour work week pays less take home than unemployment at the moment, but that will change when they stop adding the 600 a week on to unemployment.

3 day weekends are nice, but limited on what we can do now. Travel is not advisable for us. Had lots of plans for home projects, but am afraid to pull the trigger on anything big right now. 

• Heart 2

I'm off tomorrow from my yard deforestation and cleanup due to a 99° day.  Today is high 80°'s but with lower-than-normal humidity so I going to try to get a longer amount of work - until my Worx 20V batteries are dead which is probably 3 hours.

The forecast here is for highs of 90° or 91° Sat thru Tues and Sat is my brother's pool party at 4 pm.  So I'll try to get some AM work in on those 4 days.

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

Today's my last day. Off tomorrow because of the 4th, lay-off next week, and vacation week after. Go back July 20 :cheerleader::speedy:🍺. I tried to get two weeks of lay-off but the company said no :( Because the others in the engineering group would of taken it too, and the company doesn't want all of us gone.

Nice!

Are you going anywhere?

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Nice!

Are you going anywhere?

:) no. My bike club trip was canceled. Originally I had next week off, but w/ the lay-off I moved my vacation time. I'll take it as bonus time off :)  I could go up north somewhere, but I most likely will not. 

2 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

:) no. My bike club trip was canceled. Originally I had next week off, but w/ the lay-off I moved my vacation time. I'll take it as bonus time off :)  I could go up north somewhere, but I most likely will not. 

You could drive here and visit, unless you have been manwhoring it in risky situations.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Hell, I didn't even think about that!  Lemme check...ok, MI is cool, you aren't on the ban list!

My brother in law left NY for NV over the weekend on a business trip. Now NV is in the 2 week quarantine category. Eeek.